1. Sign into your account using your login and password on ALFAcoins.com and click on the Settings option.
2. In Account Settings, check the field “USE 2-step Authentication” and click on Save.
4. Open the Google Authenticator application on your smartphone and add your ALFAcoins.com account using either of the two methods offered by the application:
Scan the ALFAcoins Barcode or enter a provided TIME-BASED KEY (TOTP) into the application manually (example: ONPLOQFU46HBFALL). Don't forget to write down and save your 16-digit key.
5. Enter the 6-digit code that appears into the appropriate field on ALFAcoins.com.
Please note, the code is only good for 30 seconds.
6. After the authentication code is accepted and the 2-step Authentication settings open, click on “Ready” in the Google Authenticator application.
7. In the 2-step auth settings on ALFAcoins.com, select where you would like to use 2-step Authentication; and after that, save the changes.